In the home
1. Critical cartoons
A. Warm up
Work with a partner or in small groups. Discuss the questions below.
1. How many electronic devices have you used in the past 24 hours? List them.
- I used at least air conditioner, smartphone, computer, rice cooker, printer, dispencer, television, listen to music and seterika.
2. What activities do robots do today? What other things would you like them to do?
- It would be great if robots could clean room, cook and message in view of the positive side but viewing from the negative side we so lazy.
3. Are there certain things we should always do for ourselves? What? Why?
- I think we should studywriting, sport and walking. For example, sport make us more healthy, fit and fresh.
2. Core vocabulary
A. Scanning and skimming
Adopt = appoint, raise The majority of parents/spouses who do not have children to be raised as his son.
Aid = Help Help people in the surrounding.
Career = Work history Work history someone that in working on.
Code = Password Password associated with said secret.
Doubt = Hesistant Doubt was something we believe it or not.
Effort = Exertion Tryig to is a way to reach something.
Force = Strength The power is power that is able to produce.
Oppose = Contra, resist Fight is something that you want to face.
Potential = Skill The ability that stands out n a person.
Serve = Supply Serving something.